Saturday, January 9, 2010

Redding Friends.

I have two more days until the poster deadline and I'm barely started. I really would like to have a couple of graphs, but that requires some data analysis, which has been eating all my time. Somehow all my pictures are in a strange and terrible order and my notes are a wreck. (Please note that hungover 19 year olds take terrible field notes.) I've spent too much time trying to do science- starting tomorrow I focus on pretty pictures.

Of course, this is why I'm up at one, typing on my blog as a break from hating my notes.

I wrote a screed knocking someone who snubbed my overatures on Facebook, and then realized how petty it seemed. I guess those ads on not cyberbullying really work.

On Farmville, I've just gotten 100,000 xp. That means I've clicked on 100,000 squares. I think... I think... I think it's time to stop playing. But also,

I suspect Zynga of some dark plot- particularly because there seems to be an unreasonable amount of clicking required to harvest chicken eggs and there's the stupid out of sync message which requires me to do all my clicking again. In my lighter moments, I assume they own stock in some mouse making company. In my darker moments, I assume that all of these pointless clicks fuel some engine which gradually summons the Elder Gods from beyond the veil.

It's definitely time to stop playing- but I'm almost to level three in sunflowers!

No comments: