Monday, November 26, 2007

I am now part of the problem


All right- I've never written a blog entry before, so I am a little self conscious. I don't think I'll bother with this blog for very long either, but I have a lighter work schedule, so why not? Ideally, I'd like to cover a handful of topics here, centering on botany, femminism, and my virulent hatred of video games. (All very similar subjects)

Tonight, my beloved Senor C (O, I am so very American that I can leave the tilde off SeƱor and not have it bother me.) is playing Assasians' Creed- using guerilla violence to drive the infidels out of the holy land and gathering flags. One of his challenges is to avoid brutally murdering a woman who pursues him, begging for coins. In most games, this would be damned easy, but she is so irritating that I want to facestab her.

Speaking of facestabs! Last night my darling baby brother and our friend BJ were fighting with bamboo practice swords, and E managed to smack BJ in the nose for the third time in my fallible memory. There was blood- and BJ reacted with his customary aplomb, insisting that he should have blocked better, even though the briefly discussed rules of hitting eachother with sticks specify no head shots and no crotch shots. I sound like I'm condemning my brother's actions, which isn't really fair- I've never been a twenty year old male in peak physical condition. I imagine the urge to smack people is irresistable. Really, I bring it up so I can include a picture of kitties.

No comments: