Sunday, May 4, 2008

Earthquake!

If you read this blog, you already knew I had a little earthquake, because I straight up called you and gloated. You also probably heard that at first I thought it was raccoons getting their bone on inside the couch, because I am such a classy lady. It was a 5.2, about 70 miles away, and it puts all of Mike's so called earthquakes to shame.

I made sweet things to eat this week as a reward for getting out of the car and looking. I'm also making a lentil salad, which will travel great in the back of my vest while I round out the last three lily sites- all of them long walks, somehow. Normally, I make sweet things and SeƱor C eats them I an eat them to keep up and they are all gone, but I made a dozen decoy cupcakes, and the brownies are still intact. There are three cupcakes left, they came out of the oven two and a half hours ago.

I was going to post this earlier, but I have not-work, and then there's Odin Sphere. That's right, I am emmeshed in a video game, and while talking about my life is very fun, it's coming in a distant second.

No comments: