Friday, March 19, 2010

I should look up my other Ex Boyfriends.

I heard from an ex the other day. Apparently he's building a yurt out of reeds and canvas. He's couch and tent surfing, and he thinks a yurt will make things easier. He's also looking for someone to care for between three and eight rabbits this summer while he's in Belize. He will be taking the yurt to Belize. He does have the rabbits right now, during the surfing. He does not have a car. He also still has a fourteen foot wooden kayak. And he's carving and learning to play traditional Egyptian flutes.

Worst. Houseguest. Ever.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Hmm, yes.

--- said...

You should be careful about looking up old boyfriends. My sister found an ex's facebook page. It was full of pictures of him and his fiancee, and he was finishing his Ph.D. and he was offered a job at a university. That first part sent her to therapy.

So I guess, do it from a place of immense comfort and superiority. Emotionally and socially speaking. Or do it drunk.

Janeric said...

I'm less about the superiority (for once) and more about the immense blog fodder and personal entertainment value garnered from the current lives of my free spirit boyfriends.