Saturday, June 14, 2008

Itchy.

I was power leveling my Odin Sphere characters, stuffing their faces with pear confit and crouque monsieur, when I noticed I was idly scratching my middle toes against the heel of my other foot. "Huh" I thought "That's how I scratch my toes when they have poison oak. Odd." I grew some more raspberries and shoved them down Gwendolyn's throat, musing on her trim figure and probable hollow leg. "It's not like I've been in poison oak..." I killed some demons from the underworld and used their souls to grow apples. "There was that little patch, but I was really careful to avoid stepping in it, and then I washed my feet later..." I told my father that he could have my engagement ring over my cold dead body, yet again. "Well, not so much washed as stood in a freezing creek several times, cursing fate. Still, I should be fine."

Three minutes later, SeƱor C found me standing in a icy shower, scrubbing my entire body with laundry soap. I was hissing "Unclean, unclean, all my toes have touched is unclean." He's not acting too startled- I think my pattern of erratic behavior has innured him a bit. Soon, my irrational freakouts will be notable to no one but me. Off to wash the sheets in Technu and revenge myself upon my future brother in law for turning me into a giant rabbit. (Not Conquistador Lord of the Undead Jr. y las tres princesas, in the video game.)

No comments: