Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Note to self

Look self, I know you love your birth control. I know you want to tell people how awesome it is. I understand. And you're usually pretty restrained about it. Never the less, recent events have led me to compile a short list of people who should not get the lowdown on sweet pregnancy prevention.

1.) Family. Yes, bonding, I know, couple of beers, I know. Still. Weird.
2.) Co-workers. I have no idea why you thought this was a good idea. Even if she asked.
3.) Ex-boyfriends. This is why we have lists like this, self. This is why we have lists.

2 comments:

--- said...

This severely shortens the list of people one can tout the wonders of IUC to. So now you don't ever get to talk about it again?

Janeric said...

Strangers on public transportation, waitresses....

Oh, and friends.