Monday, October 13, 2008

Dispatches from the moving front, pt. 1

Tempers are high, and the moving fight is beginning to coalesce. (I predict it will involve sweeping the contents of Señor C's bedside stand into a large tupperware or feminism.)

I've been cleaning bathroom one, and there is a surprising amount of hair. Of course, we have a combined hair length near 1.5 meters, and we do most of our shedding and grooming in this place. It's not so odd to find lots of hairs there.

What's odd is that there's a scum of cat hair throughout the bathroom. You know the place with the swishy noises, linoleum and the water in unexpected places? Yeah. That is the best place to hang out, drink out of the toilet, shed seven thousand hairs, and then leave. Why would you shed somewhere a vacuum could reach?

A sample of our conversation :
C, "I'm not a serial murderer, I'm just a serial negligent. That's not so bad"
J, "I plan on having children with you. I'd rather you bury people in the basement than forget..."
C, "I don't forget, I'm just too lazy to... not helping, huh?"

No comments: