Friday, October 10, 2008

So, um, check my math.

I spent the last few weeks of my job working inside like a normal person. In an office, with people, no constant drone of NPR, no cause for movement... Usually by the end of the day Tiny Alligator's been on three-four adventures, the paperweights have "Pie!" scrawled all over them, and I'm pretending to be a dinosaur.

Anyways. Besides revealing that my social skills have actually regressed since high school, these afternoons give me ample time to contemplate lots of small puzzles. Like really fast Alt-tabbing techniques. Theories on the home lives of my coworkers. Plots for RPGs. Ideas for blog posts. And then it's 1730, and the last place on Earth I wanted to be was looking at a computer screen.

I went to the barracks and watched 3 hours of NCIS instead.

No comments: