Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Señor C is playing QWOP, a running is really hard flash game. It can be played here: http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

It seems to mostly consist of kicking yourself in the back of the head while wiping out in a spectacular manner.

He also put together an impressive video game system, currently used to alienate our neighbors further. (After the Evolution related yelling) The cool part is the projector and the blank wall. I'm told that the six speakers and the subwoofer are not the cool part. They are the loud and neighbor alienating part though.

I had all sorts of adult things I was going to do today- return my non-fitting dress, figure out why the mapping software doesn't work, fixing the car, complaining about the lack of heat in our house, and unpacking. The eternal unpacking. I guess I baked bread, unpacked three boxes of books, and had Señor C untangle my unholy Access database. Given the problems I have unpacking books, I'd like to give mad props to Cuervito for unpacking them last time.

No comments: