Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ho ho, look at it snow.

It's really coming down out there. I knew knocking weather predictions would do it.

I went skiing today with a friend. It was her first time on and in skis, so we mostly mucked around on flat bits, showing what terrible shape I'm in, and gave skiing advice. I don't know how useful my "when in doubt, fall down" tip will be, but whatever.

We also talked about what good cardio the whole experience was, and how many calories we were burning. Then we went to the Goat and drank lots of beer. I lost track of what she ate- I believe there was a grilled vegetable salad- but I worked my way through the deep friend section of the menu.

The beer is doubtless why every other character tries to be ";". I think the random opening of tabs is probably the fault of cat2, but let's not rule out beer.

Oh! Out of nowhere, C announced that he was quitting every single Facebook game he was involved in. I am piqued about this, and I don't know why. It might be because I have a ten part plan to quit Farmville- I'd long ago accepted that Mafia Wars would haunt my life for eternity- and he's managed to quit more addictive games like that. Insert snark about how I wish he could do other generic activity as decisively. Grumble.

No comments: